The Marketing Intern's role is to assist with marketing efforts for Skill Sprout LLC. The Internship is a part-time position and is volunteer-based. This position reports directly to the Marketing Manager.
- Assisting with bulk mailing projects including preparation, distribution, and organization.
- Prepare literature packets/folders.
- Assist with preparing New Client Welcome Kits and distribute them to appropriate new clients.
- Update and add to the resource listings available in the regions Skill Sprout provides services to.
- Distribute updates to all clinic location Bulletin boards.
- Help Maintain social media and blog posts.
The Marketing Student will have the following experience and attributes:
- Candidates will be actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or Graphic Design.