Human Resources Intern
The HR intern will be responsible for providing support to Human Resources including employee relations, recruiting, interviewing, and employee files management. This position reports directly to the HR Specialist.
- Complete interviews with Line Therapists for designated regions.
- Follow procedures with interviewing and collect compatibility assessments and reference checks for candidates.
- Complete reference checks for certified/licensed staff.
- Filing employment applications.
- Confirm with interested candidates that their application has been received and follow up with candidates who are interested in employment.
- Research recruiting opportunities for different universities and update recruiting database.
- Create recruiting databases for designated regions and specific disciplines through online web searches.
- Distributes t-shirts and welcome packets to new employees.
- Answer phones and perform other clerical duties.
- All other human resources duties as assigned by human resources.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual looking to gain additional experience in the human resources field.
- Proficient in using technology as a management reporting tool and experience.
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multi-faceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth.
- Experience having worked with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for Skill Sprout's mission.