Computer Programmer Internship
The Computer Programmer Intern's role is to assist and support staff by implementing, maintaining, and creating different programs or systems that assist in streamlining or up-keeping communication, efficiency, and productivity. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations.
- Work with current programmers to develop Skill Sprout server infrastructure.
- Write, update, and maintain Skill Sprout computer program to handle specific jobs.
- Perform revision of existing program to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Support social media marketing and website design departments.
- Work with HTML, CSS, SQL, and PHP languages.
- Must be working towards Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems.