The BCBA Practicum Student's role is to provide quality care to clients receiving applied behavior analysis services. This position reports directly to a Board Certified Behavior Analyst for the region.
- Provide direct services with Skill Sprout clients providing individualized one-on-one behavior interventions. Services will be delivered in the child's home or onsite at the clinic.
- Collect data, prepare materials and train other line therapist staff as directed by Skill Sprout Consultants.
- Attend all team meetings and trainings and complete all necessary paperwork as directed by consultants or administrative staff.
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times when working with other Skill Sprout staff and clients or families.
- Commit to and follow a weekly schedule with each assigned family. Appropriately documenting all time services.
- Report directly to the Board Certified Behavior Analyst for the region.
- Other tasks as assigned
The BCBA Practicum Student will have the following experience and attributes:
- Pursing a Master's in Applied Behavior Analysis or Behavior Analysis.
- Minimum G.P.A of 3.0
- Experience working with children with disabilities